ZendPHP Enterprise provides secured PHP runtimes with enterprise support, including:
- Community Innovation with public PHP updates and extensions
- 24x7x365 mission-critical PHP support with 2-hour SLAs
- Improved security providing SLA-backed security enhancements
- Comprehensive support for at least 5 years
- Expert, on-demand PHP answers
ARM Support for ZendPHP Now Available
ARM support for ZendPHP and ZendHQ is now available for ZendPHP 7.2 and up. For a complete list of supported platforms and PHP versions, see our Supported Platforms. All Docker images are available from our container registry now include additional tags providing ARM variants.
ZendHQ v1.2.0 (2022-12-08):
- Added support for Code Tracing
- Monitoring rules now support the "codetrace" action, which triggers the Code Tracing trace collection.
- Fixed a memory leak and exit crash in PHP caused by internal functions that are not cached.
- Fixed a PHP crash caused by some internal PHP functions.
- Added support for querying Monitoring issues and events by the request ID value.
- Added optional execution time and memory usage to monitoring events and issues.
- mon.issue JSON RPC notification events are now sent out as well when Code Tracing status changes.
- Rewrote RSA decryption for ZendHQ license file so that it works with OpenSSL3 on Ubuntu 22.04.
- Fixed ZendHQ PHP extension request processing in case of a PHP fatal error.
- Added PHP 8.2 support.
- Added git hash to the version information.
For the full list of changes, see the ZendHQ changelog.
ZendPHP for IBM i Apache configuration package change v.1.1 (2022-08-10)
- The Apache web server port number has been changed from 10080 to 10280.
ZendPHP Common changes in versions 18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199 and 188.8.131.52 (2022-06-13)
- Fixed bug #81719: mysqlnd/pdo password buffer overflow. (CVE-2022-31626)(c dot fol at ambionics dot io)
- Fixed bug #81720: Uninitialized array in pg_query_params(). (CVE-2022-31625) (cmb)
For the full list of changes, see the ZendPHP changelog.
Protect Your Data With Enhanced Security Capabilities
Hackers continually look to exploit web and mobile apps. ZendPHP Enterprise provides:
- All security capabilities and fixes provided by the community.
- Security enhancements that are unique to ZendPHP.
In addition, Zend engineers:
- Work with the PHP community to fix all vulnerabilities in its releases.
- Update ZendPHP with all security fixes as soon as they are available.
- Collaborate with the PHP and Laminas (formerly Zend Framework) communities to add new capabilities.
Take Control of Your Upgrades With Long-Term Support
The PHP community provides comprehensive support for releases for only two years after their initial launch, plus one additional year of limited support. As a result, many organizations run apps built with PHP code that is no longer supported.
You can confidently use ZendPHP releases for a minimum of five years. That’s because Zend provides comprehensive support for ZendPHP releases for at least five years after their initial release date, including bug fixes and security updates. As a result, you can schedule your PHP upgrades on your timeline and ensure that your business-critical web apps are running on code that's fully supported.