ZendPHP Enterprise provides secured PHP runtimes with enterprise support, including:
- Community Innovation with public PHP updates and extensions
- 24x7x365 mission-critical PHP support with 2-hour SLAs
- Improved security providing SLA-backed security enhancements
- Comprehensive support for at least 5 years
- Expert, on-demand PHP answers
This release of ZendPHP includes the following new features.
- Preview of Z-Ray, a PHP application insight and debugging tool. For this preview, the Z-Ray daemon is only available for PHP versions 7.1 and forward on Linux and visualization is only available as a browser extension on Chromium-based browsers.
Protect Your Data With Enhanced Security Capabilities
Hackers continually look to exploit web and mobile apps. ZendPHP Enterprise provides:
- All security capabilities and fixes provided by the community.
- Security enhancements that are unique to ZendPHP.
In addition, Zend engineers:
- Work with the PHP community to fix all vulnerabilities in its releases.
- Update ZendPHP with all security fixes as soon as they are available.
- Collaborate with the PHP and Laminas (formerly Zend Framework) communities to add new capabilities.
Take Control of Your Upgrades With Long-Term Support
The PHP community provides comprehensive support for releases for only two years after their initial launch, plus one additional year of limited support. As a result, many organizations run apps built with PHP code that is no longer supported.
You can confidently use ZendPHP releases for a minimum of five years. That’s because Zend provides comprehensive support for ZendPHP releases for at least five years after their initial release date, including bug fixes and security updates. As a result, you can schedule your PHP upgrades on your timeline and ensure that your business-critical web apps are running on code that's fully supported.