IBM i Troubleshooting
FastCGI job does not start causing high CPU usage
Possible causes and solutions:
- Multiple FastCGI log files are generated in the logs directory
/www/zendphp74/logs when Zend Server Apache is started.
The information in these logs could indicate about a problem in the content of FastCGI configuration file.
- The IBM i server's primary or secondary languages definition does not match the LANG and CCSID directives in the configuration file
- Change LANG and CCSID directives to match the IBM i server's primary or secondary language
- Change LANG=819 and CCSID=C directives.
This way FastCGI will not to verify the Language pack installed on IBM i.
- Remove the additional data from the configuration file
- a. Problem in PASE
- Install PTF 5722SS1 SI36679
For more troubleshooting solutions, refer to the following link: http://www.youngiprofessionals.com/wiki/FastCGI.