Zend Server 2020.0
Zend Server is THE Professional PHP distribution with advanced value-add capabilities, including:
- Over 80 of the most popular extensions and libraries
- Z-Ray vision into your app increasing code quality and performance
- Job queuing and caching for optimizing and boosting performance
- Monitoring and root-cause analysis
- Deployment and DevOps capabilities that help standardize and automate the full app lifecycle
- H/A session clustering for maximum scalability and reliability
- Secure developer visibility into production
What's New in Zend Server 2020 for IBM i
The following is a summary of new information with links to the most prominent topics. For a complete list, see the Release Notes.
- addition of streamlined packaging via RPM, as well as the addition of PHP 7.4, and the MongoDB extension. For more information, check php.net reference page for Migrating from PHP 7.3.x to PHP 7.4.x.
added the ability to generate and use API tokens for the WebAPI, the ability to add suspendQueues() and resumeQueues() functionality to the JobQueue API, and an installer for Zend Server management programs and the XMLSERVICE.
PHP is now compiled in 64-bit, versus the 32-bit used in previous versions.
Fixes and Removals
removed PHP 7.1, and introduced fixes for broken JobQueue API commands and broken Z-Ray plugins.
- Z-Ray is no longer activated by default in the production profile.
- zs-client now supports the latest available WebAPI commands.